NYC-CBT invites you to apply for membership.
We invite all mental health providers (such as psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, nurse practitioners) who are currently practicing, students or trainees to apply.
Membership benefits include:
- Membership discounts to all of our educational lectures from top CBT professionals.
- Invitations and member discounts to our social networking events.
- Access to the CBT-NYC listserve for referrals, clinical information, and discussion.
- 20% discounts on any order with Guilford publishing companies.
- Online access to the NYC-CBT Lecture Video Archive
You can get involved by attending our events or even join one of our committees! Please contact us and let us know in the subject line if you are interested in being a part of the leadership team.
Throughout the year, our programs will alternate between lectures, workshops, and networking opportunities. Take advantage of our membership discount for events.
Membership types include:
- Professional Membership: 1 year membership $35
- Professional Membership: 2 year membership $65
- Professional Membership: 3 year membership $95
- Student Membership (Currently enrolled in a degree): 1 year membership $25
- Friends of NYC CBT (Non Professional): 1 year membership $35